Being established in Illinois, Braeburn company produces various indoor air control devices like filters and thermostats. The wide assortment of gimmicks starts with simple non-programmable models to complicated systems allowing users to run conditioner only during preset hours or depending on the temperature.
Lineups of Braeburn thermostat models include:
- Wi-Fi-powered universal kits that include a unit itself and corresponding software. It can be installed on a smartphone to let user control settings anywhere and anytime.
- Wireless kits also include a sensor: it’s hanged on a wall in any room to control degrees and send signals to HVAC systems or conditioners.
- Deluxe series features a sensor display and various staging modes. Both non-programmable and programmable variations are present.
- Mechanical basic models are non-expensive but can be connected to conditioners of different brands.
Choice of devices is so large that any customer can figure out a suitable option.
Features and Benefits
Being a well-developed, thought-through device, Braeburn thermostat has a few essential features for trouble-free air quality control. For instance, some models have 7-day programming mode that includes two events per 24 hours, while 5-2 day mode allows using four events per 24 hours. Settings are retained – there’s no need to restore them manually every time.
Some series include humidification tracking built in sensors – it’s especially useful in HVAC systems with both conditioned and humidifier. Users are free to adjust heating levels, fan modes, and cooling. Manual or automatic changeover is available.
Majority of models are battery-based and low-voltage, which helps to save electricity. Sensor screens have LED lighting. One of the best highlights introduced by Braeburn is adaptive recovery mode that allows adjusting settings ahead of time for a programmable event.
Benefits of such device are:
- It saves energy by running HVAC system only when required;
- Settings are saved – you don’t need to control them manually;
- It’s compatible with conditioners of other brands;
- Full adjustability of settings;
- Wide range of models.
Need help with choice? Contact our support team: our knowledge and expertise will help you figure out suitable models for your indoor HVAC system for you to enjoy perfect environment & air quality.