Maintenance of healthy humid atmosphere is crucial. This is the best prevention measure against sore throat, sinus problems, skin dryness, and so on. By using a Carrier furnace humidifier, you can keep air moisturized without efforts. PartzStop offers a comprehensive variety of appliances for a reasonable price, as well as Carrier water pads, maintenance kits, and spare parts.
What can you use a humidifier for?
Carrier humidifier can be used for a multitude of purposes. By keeping air moisturized, it solves several problems:
- It prevents health issues, such as asthma, sinusitis, problem sleeping and breathing, allergic reactions, etc.
- It allows prolonging the service life of wooden furniture by preventing excessive dryness.
- Moisturized air means reduced amount of dust, pollen, and other small microns of dust and dirt. Thus, cleaning should be performed less often, and residents realize it’s easier to breathe.
- Some models not only add humidity, but also remove impurities and odors.
- Carrier healthy climate humidifier can also be equipped with a compartment for essential oils. They saturate air and improve health and well-being of inhabitants.
All in all, this is a versatile device that can be installed in any house with the lack of humidity. It maintains purity and is highly recommended for families with kids and pets. If you live in dry warm climate, such appliance is essential.
About Carrier brand and quality
Carrier is a well-established company with decades of experience. The company is praised for providing quality products. Each Carrier whole house humidifier features the following benefits:
- Easy access to water panel for replacement;
- Low operational noise;
- Durable and safe outer casing;
- Efficient moisture distribution;
- Fan configuration can be customized to ensure the most optimal performance;
- Aluminum water panel guarantees excellent performance;
- 10-year limited warranty.
How often to refill the container?
The bigger the water tank is, the less is frequency of refilling. It also depends on the power of device used. A typical Carrier appliance has the vapor output of 14-34 gallons per day, which means they should be refilled every day after long-term performance. The frequency of refill should be specified in the manual.
Check PartzStop catalog to purchase the most efficient humidifiers and supplies for them. Have questions? We’re always eager to help.