When you run a HVAC system in your house, it’s crucial to make it energy-efficient. This is when dampers come into play: they help to establish healthy climate indoors and regulate the level of heating and conditioning to avoid extra expenses. PartzStop provides a decent array of damper models and spare parts which fit apartments, houses, and non-residential buildings.
This appliance is used to reduce air flow or heating power when no one is present in a room. As a rule, such devices are produced of steel and metal and can function either automatically, or manually (the first approach is way more convenient). Thus, it shuts off or opens to regulate air flow. Such items are usually built in a metal case to ensure maximum protection against heat and deformation. They are lightweight and yet durable – such items may serve for decades when installed correctly.
Kinds of appliances
There are several types of HVAC zone dampers:
- Automatic round models are controlled by an in-built engine, and can be applied in conditioning and ventilating to adjust temperature;
- Fresh air appliances have one blade – it lets air in;
- Modulating round devices have floating management engine for maximum damper control;
- Retrofit models are leveraged when several dampers are installed in one zone;
- Backdraft models are typically implemented in exhaust pipes, heat and solar systems when there’s no need for an engine-based model;
- Pressure relief is typically applied in zoned duct units which might be harmful to HVAC equipment. It’s a must in places where air leaks are critical.
Want to purchase a damper and need help with choice? Our catalog is wide and very likely to include exactly what you need. Don’t hesitate to address PartzStop customer support – our team is always glad to consult our customers and provide professional recommendations.