Sustaining of ideal moisture level is no problem once you implement a home dehumidifier. This device absorbs excess humidity molecules and prevents formation of mold, respiratory diseases, and related issues. PartzStop offers devices and spare parts (filter media, control panels, etc).
What is it?
This is a device that eliminates extra moisture. It flows through filtering and absorbing media thereby lowering it to a desired value.
Drying of air might be needed both in everyday life and in the industrial field. In domestic conditions, it may be necessary to drain such rooms as household rooms, cellars, garages, pools (most often and necessary), rooms with abundant fungal growth, book rooms, saunas (dressing rooms), wine cellars and other rooms with humid climate.
Most often, a whole house dehumidifier is installed in private homes, but it must be emphasized that recently there has been an increased demand for mini dehumidifier models for apartments. Apparently this is due to the appearance on the market of less costly and easy to use models. The existing model range makes it possible to buy an appliance for people with almost any income level.
Aside from compact home versions, there are industrial air dryers available. Such devices are installed:
- In industrial premises where air quality is critical;
- In warehouses, granaries, archives;
- In museums, galleries, exhibition halls, libraries;
- In hospitals and clinics;
- In pools and baths, in gyms and water parks;
- In basement work rooms;
- At construction sites to ensure quality of finishing and other construction work.
Why buy such device?
Having even a small dehumidifier at home will never hurt because it will maintain healthy atmosphere. Ensuring optimal moisture level (40-60%) means eliminating the risk of allergy and diseases, preventing rusting of metal parts and spoiling of wooden furniture. It goes without mentioning that you breathe freely and sleep better.
When you’re in search of an optimal model, think over the following parameters:
- Performance. Productivity is calculated as the amount of moisture absorbed from air by the appliance per unit time. But it is advisable to always choose a model with a small margin, although only a specialist can accurately select an appropriate variant.
- Air consumption. The device must pass an air volume equal to the volume of the room 3-4 times through itself for 1 hour of operation.
- Noise level. Directly affects your comfort, therefore, when choosing a gimmick, this parameter also has a high value. For a household dryer, the noise level stays between 30-35 dB.
- The volume of the condensate collection tank. In some models, if the condensate collecting tank is full, the device turns off with the help of a micro switch to keep humid air in the room until you drain it.
- Mobile or stationary. The choice is up to you. Today, mobile models that can cope with almost any task during domestic use.
If you’re in search of dehumidifiers for sale, check PartzStop catalog. We offer spare parts for dehumidifier by top brands together with filtering media.