When you work with electric circuits, safety and security are the primary concern. No matter which electric work you perform, a high voltage continuity tester always comes in handy. If you need a reliable and efficient instrument, consider buying in PartzStop store. We provide the range of essential tools for precise measuring and productive work.
What is it?
Voltage and continuity tester is a measuring device that is applied to define the corresponding characteristics of devices and electricity-driven equipment, as well as circuits. That, in its turn, allows defining the type of equipment, its strength, working condition, and many other crucial aspects. A typical tester consists of a unit, display that shows voltage, and test leads that are connected with the object of testing. Some models are rechargeable but the majority requires batteries.
Features & spheres of application
Models differ depending on the sphere of application, however, some features are common for all of them:
- The range of evaluation is from 0 V to 600 V.
- Units work with both AC/DC.
- Two clamp meters are included in every kit.
- Some models feature an in-built timer.
- Integrated memory saves the last voltage records.
- Most models allow defining current characteristics and performing Hipot test for checking proper connections.
When such devices are applied? They help to reveal the issues of terminal spacing, damage of insulation, braided shielding, corrosion or damage in/around conductors, tolerance issues in IDC cables.
Why buy at our store?
Why do users prefer PartzStop? Our store offers a comprehensive range of instruments for repair and construction works, including quality high voltage testers. Our advantages are:
- We partner with the most well-established brands that produce quality equipment. The list of offered brands is being constantly enlarged.
- We keep our prices competitive, organize sales and special offers for our clients.
- We provide fast and convenient shipping right to the customer’s door.
- Our clear and intuitive website was designed to help users easily find a suitable instrument.
- Our customer support is available 24/7.
Check out our catalog of and don’t forget that when a customer needs guidance and help with selection of a voltage tester with continuity, our assistance is always at his disposal. Don’t hesitate to contact us - we are always glad to answer your questions and provide professional guidelines and recommendations.