When it comes to making holes in walls and tiles, there is no better instrument than a hole saw. When the model can be adjusted for making holes of different diameters, it’s an ideal option. PartzStop offers such instruments for our customers to successfully deal with the most difficult repair and construction works.
Adjustable hole saw is used for heavy-duty works. To be precise – for making holes in concrete walls and ceiling. It’s a highly durable construction which consists of the main drill bit and two blades that cut the surface. Adjustable models have a compact design and can be used for drilling holes of various diameter.
When exactly such instrument is needed? It’s a must when one needs to drill walls for the installation of:
- Audio system;
- Clearance holes;
- Fire or security systems.
Thus, it’s a versatile option for professional works. The majority of such cutters are suitable for different types of surfaces.
The exact set of features depends on the model but there are a few common features:
- Quick Lock option is often used for a high adjustability without a hex key (in some cases, it’s already included in the kit);
- Oxide cover prolongs the service life and improves the efficiency of cutting;
- Optimized blades preserve their sharpness for a long time;
- Blades are often covered with black oxide and have laser-marked size indicators;
- Each saw has debris shield with spring collar design, which totally eliminates dust and dirt scattered around. It’s equally efficient for wall and overhead drilling.
Such cutters are versatile which means no additional tools are required for changing the hole diameter. Blades can be adjusted to make holes from 2 to 7 inches, so there’s no need to purchase several saws.
Please, note that such cutters are not suitable for OSB wood boards. Average recommended RPM is 600: it’s safe for the user and allows cutting pretty quickly. If you need a model for cutting wood, plasterboard or plastic, consider special saws – they have somewhat different characteristics.
If you want to buy hole saw, check out PartzStop catalog. We offer a wide range of instruments, including versatile cutters from the most well-established brands. If you need professional consultation, don’t hesitate to write in the chat or call us – we are always glad to answer for you to make an informed decision.