For sustaining healthy environment at home, optimal moisture values should be maintained. Being a part of moisturizing device, humidifier panel releases H2O in air and saturates it. Such model traps minerals & dirt particles– it must be replaced regularly.
Construction is attached to supply pipes, so user doesn’t have to manually provide water. Maintenance is not a problem either - replace construction regularly.
When is it Time to Replace Humidifier Water Panel?
If you run Aprilaire humidifier water panel should be replaced one time a year. It depends on quality of water supply mostly. If moisturizer is used frequently, replacement must be performed more often. It’s recommended to check media every month to make sure it’s clean & efficient enough.
How to Change Your Humidifier Water Panel?
Why change construction? First, clogging of material causes numerous problems. Secondly, environment quality influences health & well-being.
- Drain damage causes flooding, mold formation & bacteria buildup.
- Dry air causes skin problems, nose bleeding, other health problems.
- Increased static electricity might be harmful.
Before changing media, switch off energy supply, turn electricity source off. Read and perform step-by-step guide:
- Remove top cover on moisturizer – it should snap with a specific noise.
- Take panel frame off: holes should be free from mineral build-up. If necessary, clean them properly. Run tap water to clean. If residues of minerals cannot be removed, replace tray by new one.
- Remove Aprilaire humidifier panel to insert new model. Note that colored dot should be at top. Make up frame again, put it into moisturizer.
Aprilaire water panel is essential part of HVAC systems: it allows maintaining healthy environment and doesn’t need much care. You should only replace media once in a year.
Want to find suitable model? Contact our team: professionals will provide useful recommendations, guide through assortment, offer best price/quality options.