The purity of air in the house is something that we often ignore. Meanwhile, it’s crucial to keep it free from dust, dirt, and allergic agents. Maintaining indoor air quality is not a challenging option when you have advanced technologies at hand. PartzStop offers a wide array of devices and appliances helping to clean air and control temperature.
The reasons of poor air quality
There’s a wide range of problems causing bad air, including:
- Formaldehyde is contained in old paints, furniture, and wood floors;
- Radon is added in some building supplies. It can even soak into the walls and gradually poison people during many years.
- Tobacco smoke can be absorbed by wallpapers and fabric. It emits cancer-provoking elements, not mentioning that its awful smell is hard to get rid of.
- Some contaminants like dust mites and mold may cause allergy and harm well-being.
- Stoves, fireplaces, and space heaters, and other fire-connected appliances can emit nitrogen dioxide, carbon, and a lot of dangerous chemical compounds which affect human health.
- Old paints, aggressive detergents, and some other household chemistry may affect the air.
Ways to boost air quality in your home
It’s impossible to block all the sources of dust and harmful chemicals. However, you can neutralize the harmful agents by using an indoor air quality system. It may include air conditioners, purifiers, (de)humidifiers, and so on.
Here’s how you can make air cleaner and fresher:
- Change conditioner filter regularly. This is one of the main principles of maintaining optimal IAQ functioning. Replacement of air filter once in 3-6 months will prolong the service life of the conditioner and save you from allergy and respiratory diseases.
- Check out air ducts and clean them from dust and dirt. By maintaining this part, you facilitate the circulation of air and keep all small particles at bay.
- Install cooking vents. Since gas stoves and even electric stoves release dangerous contaminants like carbon dioxide and nitrogen dioxide, it’s better to reduce the exposure to these chemicals. Kitchen vents will remove such components and reduce the odors released during the process of cooking.
- Install a device to control humidity. The optimal humidity level is in the range of 45-55%. Do not let moisture collect in your house since it can contribute to formation of mold and mildew. If you live in a place with dry climate, buy a humidifier, and you will enjoy cleaner air and a lower risk of allergy and respiratory illnesses.
- Change filters in household objects. Such appliances as vacuum cleaner, clothes dryer and kitchen vents also feature filters. Do not forget to replace them from time to time because these are the spots with maximum concentration of dust and various pollutants.
PartzStop offers a huge variety of top-notch devices for your home. Check out our catalog and contact the customer support if you have any questions or need help with selection of appliances. We are always glad to help you!