Every professional repairman or home master has a screwdriver in his toolbox. This is a very important device since the range of tasks that it can solve is quite wide.
About Klein goods
The Klein Tools screwdriver is a special manual tool. Its purpose is to tighten and unscrew threaded fasteners (most often, these are ordinary and lead screws). The head of the fastener has a groove (slot). Depending on its type, the tool is selected.
Types of the device
According to the purpose of use, they distinguish the following Klein screwdrivers:
- Allows working with electrical network elements and power equipment.
- Thanks to a special mechanism in the handle, they allow working with fasteners without changing the tip.
- Most often, they are used when working with electrical appliances.
- Star-shaped. Such a tool helps when working with electrical engineering.
- It is equipped with a square tip.
- U-shaped. They are made for fasteners with two holes in the head.
- They have a triangular tip.
- It has a flat tip.
- One-way. The feature of such fasteners is that it can only be tightened, but cannot be unscrewed.
Parts of the product
A simple screwdriver consists of the following parts:
- A grip. It provides the most convenient use of the tool. The grip can take various shapes: pentahedron, hexagon, etc. The size of the grip is an important parameter, as it should suit your hand.
- A shank. It is made from metal; most often, a chrome vanadium alloy serves as the material for the part. The thickness and length of the shank are selected in accordance with the dimensions of the hole.
- A tip of the shank. The tip is selected in accordance with the shape of the slot on the fastener.
Below, you can choose the tool for any purpose. The online shop Partzstop offers a wide range of high-quality models at affordable prices. Moreover, you can buy not only a single good but also the whole Klein screwdriver set. Be sure that you’ll be satisfied with your purchase.