Perfect air quality is possible when you have a Lennox furnace humidifier installed in your house. This is a versatile device that moisturizes, cleans, and refreshes. PartzStop offers a comprehensive range of appliances, filters, brand supplies and spare parts.
What can you use a Lennox humidifier for?
This is a multi-purpose device though its main purpose is ionizing and moisturizing air. A humidifier works by turning water into steam. In modern models, it is possible thanks to the ultrasound technology – it is used to process water.
What exactly the appliance can be used for?
- Keeping moisture level in the air, which reduces the risk of allergic reactions, asthma, and various sinus problems.
- For making air clean and eliminating the need of frequent tidying up. Dust collects slower, and it gets easier to wash.
- To prolong the lifespan of wooden furniture – it dries up much slower.
- To remove odors, fumes, and saturate air with aroma oils, which has a positive toll on health.
Whatever the purpose is, Lennox healthy climate humidifier will come in handy. It allows maintaining fresh air indoors and facilitates breathing. It’s a must-have for families living in dry climate.
About Lennox quality
Lennox is one of the leaders on the market of HVAC equipment. It offers a comprehensive range of home appliances, and there’s a wide range of humidifiers available – they present a great price/quality ratio.
Although the features depend on models, there are a few common details:
- 5-year warranty for all appliances;
- Capacity of 12-18 gallons;
- Both manual and automatic control modes are available;
- No ozone production – the manufacturer cares about customers’ health.
Many buyers admit that Lennox devices work more efficiently than portable devices. They can raise moisture level by 15-20% within a couple of hours.
How often refill humidifier?
It depends on the capacity of Lennox whole house humidifier. If you install such appliance in a house of 3000 - 4000 sq ft, one 17-gallon device will be enough to last one day. Do not forget to clean the inner parts at least once a week. More information about container capacity can be found in the official instructions.
Need help with choice of humidifiers? Let PartzStop be your ultimate guide! Check out our extensive catalog and contact the customer support to get professional guidelines and recommendations.