Have you ever felt like the surrounding air is grimy and dirty and filled with particles that can harm your lungs or even make you sick? Most of the time, we do not pay much attention to the air that we are inhaling, but let me assure you that it is not as clean as you may think.
Dirty air has often lead to the widespread of diseases in the past. However, a new product was invented called a ‘media air filter.’ This filter can not only clean all the invisible and visible dirt particles within the air, but this filter can also trap pollen, spores, dust, and different forms of bacteria that can harm your health if this air is inhaled. The media air filter is an extraordinary filter with high efficiency to help you breathe fresh and pure air in your home.
A media air filter comes in many varieties, but where can you get one that is not only durable but can also handle the load is right here at PartZstop.com. ‘PartzStop’ is an online shop that sells useful household and workplace equipment like thermostats, air purifiers, and many more. However, we focus on media air filters that promote the purest form of air. On our website, you will see a large variety of these sorts of filters that can comfort your everyday household needs.
Perks of Buying Media Air Filters
A lot of you might still be a bit skeptical about using this filter, and you may think it has limited benefits, but let us shed some light on a couple of unknown perks as well.
These perks include:
- It can support the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems
- This product efficiently traps particles of the smallest size, such as 0.5 microns.
- Its performance is not even close to a usual air filter. Research and reviews suggest it cleans five times better than the latter.
- It certainly is very durable, as you would not have to get a new one for at least a year.
- It is often used in cars and bikes as well to protect the synthetic polyester seats from getting dust and other impurities. Moreover, fiberglass is also used while building houses, so putting media air filters on the walls can prove helpful. You can also roll them to fit specific areas where straight ones won’t fit.
Different Types & Sizes of Media Air Filters
By having a select few media filters, not only does it limit the consumer's choice, but it limits the ability to understand the consumer's circumstances for various filters. Hence, PartzStop has chosen to keep a wide range of media filters from multiple brands.
Here is a list of products and their sizes:
- Dynamic Air C3P1620- available in a pack of three, it is a polarized carbon insert filter media of size 16”x20”x1”.
- Protech 54-25051-01- available 5”x20”x25.”
- Lennox 41N06- available 16”x28”x30.”
- Lennox 84N59- this is similar to the first one but from a different brand and of another size, 20”x25”x1”, to be exact.
MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) is a rating system used to report the performance of filters. Those with high ratings are more efficient in removing contaminants than others. All the ones I mentioned and others have a high MERV; for example, Lennox 41N06 has MERV 10, while Protech 54 has MERV 8.
Media air filters offered by PartzStop are of a high grade, so it is safe for you to choose any filter you'd like. The stock may run out from time-to-time because of the high demand for clean air; these filters create — no need to worry, though. We regularly restock our warehouse with these filters and try our best not to keep you waiting.