Nu-Calgon is an industry that manufactures a wide variety of chemical products which includes sanitizers, refrigeration oils, as well as products for coil cleaners, PanPads for water treatment, and gas leak detectors. This company is strategically headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, where it develops and supplies its chemical goods from a 100,000 square-foot warehouse and has been a leader in the world of the HVACR market for the past 70 years.
Searching for Nu-Calgon products online? Then no need to wander around. Partzstop is the best online-stop to shop for these HVAC products. We offer an extensive and unique variety of such maintenance supplies which includes:
- Coil Cleaners;
- Leak sealants;
- Air purifiers;
- Insulation items;
- Gas Leak detectors;
- Refrigeration oils;
- Plumbing products;
- Water treatment products;
- Products for ice machine maintenance.
These products have the following specializations:
- Leak Sealants. We have a variety of leak sealants, which include Nu-Calgon 4050-06-2.5 Easy Seal – the most potent leak sealant with the capacity to handle systems up to 5 tons. It enduringly seals smaller and larger leaks anywhere in the system. It runs with all refrigerants with the specific ability to find leaks faster.
- Coil Cleaners. These are used to clean and evaporative coils in air conditioners, refrigerators, and HVAC coils, which include Evap-Fresh No-Rinse Aerosol. This disinfectant is the best product to thoroughly clean refrigeration equipment and is the first product to receive EPA registration.
- Sanitizer. IMS-III sanitizer is designed explicitly for ice-machines to extract odor and slime build up in ice dispensing equipment by applying this sanitizer on the machine and allowing it to remain on the surface for 60 seconds.
- PanPads. Also, check out our branded Nu-Calgon absorbent white filter pads enclosed in plastic housing for absorbing water. They are uniquely designed to exclude moisture from the air when an air conditioning and refrigeration unit cools the air that is brought across them. It is also effective against bacteria that can grow in pans resulting in musty odor. They are available in four SIZES:
- PanPads-5 Slim that can treats up to 5 tons;
- PanPads-5 can treats up to 5 tons;
- PanPads-15 can treats up to 15 tons;
- PanPads-45 that can treats up to 5 tons .
- Insulation Tapes. We have an extensive variety of branded Nu - Calgon insulation tapes made up of the highest quality elastomeric thermal insulation material to meet the problems of air conditioners and refrigerators. Because of its excellent insulation properties, it can be used in dealing with these HAVCR problems such as:
- Sweating and Condensation on air conditioning;
- Keeping Cold line Cold;
- Prevent Heat loss;
- Seals out air;
- Used on cool water pipes;
- Chilled water line;
- Refrigeration lines.
Its closed-cell construction with acrylic laminate adhesive is more significant in providing complete insulation than any other chemical. shop-Calgon now to save your AC efficiently and adequately!
How do we use Coil cleaners?
- First off, remove any Debris on the coil with a Coil Brush.
- Straighten the Coil Fins and spray the coil cleaner onto the coils.
- Allow the cleaning liquid to remain on dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- Wet the Coils with water and clean thoroughly.
- Now, wash away the coil cleaner with water.
Check out the affordable prices and unique stock of coil cleaners by one click on Partzstop.com to save you not only time but your dollars as well!