Quickly find larger leaks with Nu-Calgon's powerful UV flashlight and fluorescence enhancing glasses kit. Designed for use with EasySeal Direct Inject-UV dye (4050-11 and 4050-12), and is ideal for use with Fluorescent Gas Leak Detector (4184-53, 4184-24, and 4184-08)
- High Intensity light finds UV leak in bright and low light
- 100 powerful UV LEDs
- 100,000 hour long-lasting LED technology
- 390-395nM UV wavelength
- Heavy-duty durable aluminum light
- Safety rated, fluorescence enhancing glasses included
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info.|
|UV Leak Detection Kit||4050-15||UV Light and Glasses|
|EasySeal Direct Inject-UV Dye||4050-11||Treats 1.5 - 5 tons|
|EasySeal Direct Inject-UV Dye - 6 pc. BULK||4050-12||Treats 1.5 - 5 tons|
- Read instruction guide and warnings included in box completely before using.
- Unscrew bottom cap and remove plastic disk. Ensure included batteries are correctly installed according to their polarity before using.
- Press power switch to turn the UV light on and off.
- Inject EasySeal Direct Inject-UV Dye (4050-11, 4050-12) and allow dye to circulate throughout system.
- Turn UV Flashlight on and scan system for a bright yellow-green glow to show where system is leaking. Once leak is found, wipe down leak site and make repairs.
Do not shine directly into eyes. UV protective glasses are recommended. Use in accordance with local laws and regulations, Keep away from children.
NOTE: If the light does not turn on, please check that batteries and battery case are installed with correct polarity. The UV light works best in dark environments. Drop-proof and resistant to splashing water. Do not submerge in water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.