Built in Condensation Sensor helps control bathroom condensation to prevent mold and mildew. Sensor technology detects relative humidity and temperature to anticipate dew point, automatically turning the fan on to control humidity. Built-in Relative Humidity (RH) sensitivity adjustment enables fine tuning for moist conditions and for satisfying CALGreen requirements. The fan will run for 20 minutes before turning off.
- Built-in Condensation Sensor for moisture control
- Revolutionary DC powered ECM motor with SmartFlow™ technology for optimum CFM output
- Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Selector – one fan, you choose the CFM (50, 80 or 100 CFM)
- Optional built-in Multi-Speed control for ASHRAE 62.2 compliance
- Lighted models incorporate one 10W dimmable LED chip panel with <1W LED night light
- 3-3/8” Housing Depth – lowest profile ENERGY STAR®* fan available – fits anywhere!
- Unique L-Shaped bracket simplifies installation and provides strong support
- UL approved for ceiling or wall mount (actually fits in a 2 x 4 stud wall)
- Wall Installation reduces cost by eliminating the need to incorporate a radiation damper when penetrating fire rated ceilings, making it ideal for Multi-Family applications
- Engineered to comply with ENERGY STAR® 4.0 requirement for increased efficiency (CFM/Watt)
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, California Title 24, WA Ventilation Code and CALGreen
|Blower Wheel Type||Sirocco|
|Lamp Color Rendering Index||90|
|Night Light Lamp Watts||0.2|
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||
|Features||Energy Star Qualified|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Thermal Fuse Protection||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.