Air conditioner, refrigerator, humidifier – all those appliances are essential for maintaining exceptional comfort at home. If you have a complex HVAC system at home, manual tracking and adjusting of humidity, temperature, and air flow would be challenging without an automatic system. This is where remote controls come in handy.
About Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Controls
This is a complex device that maintains proper range of moisture & heating degrees in a residential building or production facilities. When the needed temperature is reached, conditioner and other related devices are switched off. HVAC operation setting can be done manually once – the controller will do the rest of work.
How does it work? The controller is connected with a thermostat, a sensor that tracks the level of moisture and temperature. Once preset limits are exceeded, cooling/heating mode is activated to maintain them at a normal level. Conditioner’s work is triggered by connecting electric contacts with the compressor. A bimetal thermostat is the most widely used model for rooms – one metal reacts on a high temperature by bending, which opens or closes the electricity current to the connected devices.
Features and Benefits
The exact specifications of each model differ, but there are some common features though:
- There are DC or AC Inverter kinds of control;
- They have different modes of operation: cool, heat, auto, fan, or dry;
- Also, there is a sleep mode for saving energy;
- Some models are equipped with timers – they continue working for as long as set up;
- Different fan speeds are available (low, medium, high);
- Ionizer is an optional function, and is often included in room conditioners;
- Up to 7 days programming is possible in advanced models – users can select the mode of operation for a certain time.
The best controllers have a low energy consumption level, stay compatible with different models and allow totally customizing the work of HVAC system.
Why install one in your house?
First, it eliminates the need of manual control – you will always enjoy comfortable temperature. Secondly, it saves electricity by activating the HVAC only when required.
Check out our catalog of HVAC system controls: we provide a wide choice of quality models. Need guidance? Contact our customer support service – we are more than glad to help.