If you want to fix bolts and nuts, reaching some tight spots might be almost impossible. In such cases, a torque wrench proves to be irreplaceable. This is a convenient device that’s applied in many spheres, particularly for fixing bolt tension, repairing different mechanisms, and so on. PartzStop offers the most reliable and efficient models and keeps adding new ones in the catalog.
A torque wrench is a device that’s calibrated to apply a certain torque force. It allows achieving the required tension, which helps to prevent overtightening and loosing of screws. Such device can be used in various spheres and industries. For example, for maintenance and repair of cars, on production facilities, etc.
Diverse types of models are available depending on the sphere of use:
- Electronic variations come without moving elements and function with the help of an electronic sensor;
- Beam ones are cheap and easy in use. Manufacturers add scale to reach the correct amount of pressure;
- Click wrench produces a familiar sound when the right torque power is reached, such models are widely used for fixing the tightness of connection;
- Hydraulic models are widespread on industrial facilities and allow achieving the optimal level of pressure and torque power with the help of hydraulics;
- Micrometer wrenches are applied on manufacturing facilities and for transportation – it’s an efficient instrument for distributing cargo weight properly;
- Dial models are regarded as the most precise ones, and are applied in car industry and aerospace production.
Things to keep in mind when buying a model
If you want to buy torque wrench, you should mind a few important aspects. First and foremost, define the sphere of application and figure out which type of device is needed. Need more versatility? Buy a manual device. Secondly, it’s important to ask the seller out how often the wrench should be calibrated. If you buy a pneumatic model, check which material is used, how durable the item is. The model you select must be ergonomic and thought-through. Also, if you need a reliable and strong instrument, make sure it’s produced in compliance with ISO 6789:2003 standard.
Check PartzStop catalog to find a suitable model. Need help with selection of instruments? Don’t know which type is required for certain repair works? Contact our customer support: we will help you make an informed decision.