If you have a large HVAC system at home, you may need a pretty large filter. In this case, many users prefer Trane AC filters: they ensure perfect air purification and eliminate all potentially hazardous and allergic particles regardless of their size. This is a versatile option for both residential and industrial buildings.
About Trane AC air filters
Like any other replaceable filter, this is a construction that features a plastic frame and several layers of synthetic media. It does not contain cotton to prevent bacteria buildup and mold formation – the tissue resists it. The media captures small particles of dust, allergens, smoke, pollen, pet dander, and other contaminants. Being a replaceable construction, it is usually changed once in 3-6 months, depending on the air quality.
Benefits and features
Particular specifications differ from one model to another, but there are a few standard features for all trane air conditioner filters:
- They are usually 5 inches deep and have double-wall construction for ensuring the highest quality of filtration;
- The quality of purification is MERV-11 and MERV-13 standard. Cheaper models with MERV-8 rating are also available
- They collect tiny particles of dust, pollen, and smoke, as well as various allergens (0.3 microns and even smaller);
- Service life is about six months;
- Any model comes with a plastic frame and expandable accordion-shaped media made of synthetic materials.
Why it is recommended to use trane filters:
- They are versatile – can be used in residential and industrial buildings. There is a wide choice of different sizes and dimensions available;
- The process of replacement and installation is straightforward and can be handled by a beginner;
- Thanks to a high MERV capacity, the construction traps allergy-provoking agents, smoke, and dander, maintaining healthy and clean air. It’s an excellent solution for the places where sterile conditions are required, as well as houses with allergic people and children;
- Since construction is changed once in 6 months, it’s a cost-efficient solution. No washing is required!
Our online store offers the whole array of spare parts for HVAC systems, including trane filters. Need help with choosing? Don’t hesitate to contact our customer support – we are more than glad to consult you and provide professional recommendations for making an informed decision.