- The 700 millivolt gas valves are wall thermostat actuated combination gas valves. These controls combine a manual gas cock, automatic pilot safety valve and a millivolt operator. The automatic pilot safety is separate from the gas cock and provides gas shutoff in case of pilot outage.
- Regulated and non-regulated models are available. Standard features include: pilot outlet, pilot gas filter and pilot adjusting key.
- VALVES CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION EXCEPT UPSIDE DOWN. Consult ordering chart for individual control specifications.
IMPORTANT WIRING INFORMATION*
Most appliances manufactured in the USA and Canada are manufactured to meet the standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). A revision in the standards "mis-wiring requirements for gas valves" was effective January 1, 1996. The reason for this standard was so that you as a service technician could disconnect the gas valve wires and reconnect them without making a mistake. Therefore all Robertshaw® millivolt gas valves now meet the new standard. The 700-500 series millivolt gas valves have a 1/4" quick connect terminal and a 3/16" quick connect terminal on the terminal block. There is NO terminal screw (or threads) on the side that has the 3/16" terminal. If your old application used a terminal screw, you will need to use the 3/16" adaptor terminal that is included with this gas valve. NOTE: Does not apply to 700-502, 700-504, 700-506 and 700-511 which have the coaxial connection.
Will accept both types of thermopiles (coaxial or 2-lead). Use 1751-003 to convert valves to Natural Gas. Use 1751-013 to convert valves to L.P. Gas.
- Will only work with two-lead thermopiles (Unless otherwise noted)
- Pressure regulator conversion from natural to LP (1751-013). LP to Natural (1751-003).
- Excellent replacements for Gas valves... Use the competitive gas valve cross-reference
- Electrical rating250 MV to 750 MV,
- operating rangePressure regulator (optional by model)factory set @ 3.5" W.C.Pilot
- outlet1-1/4" tubing
- Gas cock dial marking off-pilot-on
- Terminal type1/4" spade
- Ambient temperature-40° to 175°F
- Maximum inlet pressure14" W.C. (1/2 PSI)
|Weight||1.13 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||3.25 Inches (In)|
|Width||4 Inches (In)|
|Height||4.25 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.