- Reduces: Particulate, chlorine taste and odor and lead
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design helps provide fast and easy cartridge change-out
- Slim profile, space saving design reduces overall under cabinet footprint
- Advanced multi-stage reverse osmosis water filtration process helps provide cleaner, better tasting drinking water through a dedicated faucet
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials*
This cartridge, as part of these systems, is considered to be the prefilter and reduces particulate, chlorine taste and odor and lead. Our 3MRO401 and 3MRO501 systems install under the kitchen sink and deliver cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water through a dedicated drinking water faucet. These systems provide water filtration on demand for drinking water, coffee, tea, baby formula, etc. and for cooking purposes as well. Our universal system design allows for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems. Features for the 3MRO401 and 3MRO501 systems include: 2.4 gallon/9.1 L storage tank, 0.5 gpm/1.9 lpm flow rate, 18.95 gpd/71.7 lpd production rate (3MRO401), 36.78 gpd/139.2 lpd production rate (3MRO501), 1/4" push-in connection, 40 – 100 psi/276 – 689 kPa pressure range and 40 – 100 °F/4.4 – 37.8 °C temperature range.
To maximize system performance and efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance including replacement of the membrane at the required interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.