The Aprilaire 8910 is the most comprehensive comfort control device Aprilaire offers. It's for people who want total control over all aspects of their indoor air quality in one central location. This touchscreen thermostat can be used to control humidity, air purity, and ventilation, and it's simple to go back and forth between them all.
The Aprilaire 8910 Home Comfort Control also offers precise temperature control and programmable settings for heating and cooling your home.
Multi-Use Comfort Control
If used in conjunction with other AprilAire products, you can control multiple aspects of your home's air quality in one location, which separates it from other comparable products:
- Humidity level - for use with humidifiers when your air is dry
- Dehumidification - use in conjunction with a dehumidifier to avoid moisture build-up
- Event-based air cleaning - remove unwanted allergens and dust from your air by connecting it with an Aprilaire air purifier
- Ventilation - if you have an Aprilaire ventilation system, use it for fresh air when needed
Other models can be used in conjunction with one other Aprilaire product (like a humidifier or dehumidifier), but this one can control multiple systems in one place.
Installed by a local HVAC professional, this model works with any home heating and cooling system. It will maintain your temperature and efficiently keep your home at your desired temperature. Using a programmable thermostat like this one can save you up to 30% annually on energy costs.
This impressive thermostat will precisely maintain your home's temperature and allows you to program different settings each day. In fact, you can set up to 4 configurations based around when you're at home or work, and then up to 4 more for each day of the weekend. It's commonly used with these HVAC systems: heat pumps (with or without auxiliary heat back up), central AC, single- and mutli-stage heating and cooling systems, and milli-volt systems.
- 7-Day Programming
- Vacation Hold
- Custom-Timed Hold
- Temporary Hold
- Permanent Hold
- Heat Blast feature for immediate comfort from cold weather
- Large, 10.3 square-inch touchscreen with adjustable backlight
- Front battery access for quick changing
- Relative humidity display
- Outdoor temperature display
- Status button to show what mode is being used (heat, cool, fan)
- Fan mode setting
- Low battery indicator
- Current date and time display
- Screen lockout to avoid unwanted changes
- Maintenance reminders
Product Warranty Note: Professional installation is required. The Aprilaire parts warranty will be void if not installed by a licensed contractor.
What's In The Box?
- Aprilaire 8910 Home Comfort Control
- Equipment Control Module
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
|System Control||Heating and Cooling|
|Type of Controls||Digital|
|Number of Cooling Stages||3|
|Number of Heating Stages||3|
|Time Periods per Day||4|
|Filter Change Indicator||No|
|Automatic Heating/Cooling Changeover||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.