Bon® - 3" x 9" Carbide Blunt Stone Chisel
Carbide Hand Set Chisel with Blunt Point. A carbide hand set is used to pound off stone along the edge of a flat smooth stone. It is used along a chalk line to produce dimensioned stone. The entire blade should be placed on the stone and angled back just a little before striking with a hand hammer. As the stone falls off, the set is moved forward along the line for continued striking and stone removal. If the stone is not smooth and the carbide resets on few high spots of rough stone, the carbide can be expected to fracture. The wide end of the carbide blade should never be used to cut stone. Always wear eye protection when using a chisel.
- Country of origin USA
- For pounding off stone along the edge of a flat, smooth stone
- Usually used along a chalk line
- Carbide chisel cuts easier, faster and cleaner if the carbide cutting edges are sharpened frequently
- Constructed with heat-treated, evenly tempered steel for strength
- 1-Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Type: Stone Chisel
- Tip Shape: Blunt
- Blade Width: 3"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Protective Grip: No
- Stock Size: 1-1/8"
- Material: Carbide
8.375 × 3 × 3 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.