Keystone Forged® - 10" Wood Handle Philadelphia Pattern Brick Trowel
Bon Tool’s Keystone Forged™ Masonry Trowels are forged from a single piece of specially formulated carbon steel. The blade has been heat tempered for uniform hardness. This trowel has a stronger uniform grain to ensure the blade will not weaken or crack.
- Forged from a single piece of carbon steel with over 50 styles and sizes available
- No internal voids, so blade will not weaken or crack
- Heat tempered for uniform hardness
- Hand polished trowel available in three patterns with four handle options
- Heat tempered blade ensures uniform hardness
- Tapered ground for flexibility
- 1-Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Type: Brick Trowel
- Application: Masonry
- Pattern: Philadelphia
- Blade Length: 10"
- Blade Material: Forged Steel
- Handle Material: Wood
- Quantity: 1 Piece
16.375 × 5.375 × 4.5 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.