The Caleffi Discal Compact Air Separator cleanses and purifies heating and air conditioning systems. Even the smallest of air bubbles pose a long term risk to the health and effectiveness of these systems. The Caleffi Discal Compact Air Separator controls this issue by automatically by forcing air bubbles to the top where they can be safely discharged automatically. The Caleffi Discal Compact Air Separator has a Flow Capacity of 6 GPM and a CV of 11.6.
- Compact Air Separator
- Inclusions/Features Stainless Steel Air Vent Float Guide Pin, EPDM Seal, PP Air Vent Float
- Application Heating and Cooling System
- Applicable Standard ANAB, BSI, FM, ISO 9001, ICIM, ANSI
- The Discal Air Separator is Used to Continuously Remove the Air Contained in Hydronic Circuits of Heating and Cooling Systems
- The Air Discharge Capacity is Very High
- They Automatically Remove All the Air Present in the System Down to Micro-Bubble Level with Low Head Loss Due to the Special Internal Shape of the Separator Body
- Flow Direction of the Discal Air Separator is Bidirectional
- Flow in Either Direction is Permitted
- NPT and sweat connections.
- Stainless steel float guide pin and linkage.
- Stainless steel mesh internal element.
- Air separation efficiency: up to 100% removal
- Nominal Size 3/4 Inch (¾" sweat)
- ½" NPT bottom thread.
- End Connection Soldered
- End to End Distance 3-1/16 Inch
- Body Material Brass
- Pressure Rating 150 PSI
- Temperature Rating 32 to 250 Deg F
- Flow Rate 6 GPM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.