Normally Closed Actuator for Motorized Zone Valves
The Caleffi Z-One 24V Normally Closed Valve Actuator with AUX Switch is used to automatically shut-off the flow or redirect hot and chilled water in hydronic heating and air conditioning systems. The high temperature and high close-off performance characteristics of these zone valves, combined with compact size, makes them suitable to fit inside baseboard or directly in fan coil units. The Caleffi Z-One 24V Normally Closed Valve Actuator with AUX Switch has a CV of
- Fits on Z2 and Z3 Series valve bodies with the push of a button.
- Two position spring return normally closed.
- High-quality, long-life design
- High close-off pressures standard
- Drop-in replacement for existing zone valves
- Manual override lever for N.C. actuators
- Actuators available with end switch
- Front-mount, push-button actuator release
- Anti-water hammer gear motion
- Knockout for 1/2" conduit
- Available assembled or separate valve/actuator
- Hot/Chilled water and Low Pressure Steam
Rating of auxiliary switch contacts:
- 24 VAC: 0 A min, 0.4 A max (24 V)
- 120 - 277 VAC and Z111900: 25 A min, 5.0 A max (230 V)
- ⅞" knockout for ½" conduit connector.
- Power: 24, 120, 208, 230 and 277 VAC
- Power consumption: 5 W, 7 VA
- Conduct connector size: ½"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.