The wrap-tab allows the thermocouple wire to conveniently store on the plug. Just wrap the excess wire around the wrap-tab and feed it through one of the eyes. Keep a few of them set at different lengths for fast, job-specific, switching between thermocouples. No more tangled messes in the tool bag.
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 400ºF (-46 to 204°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum
- Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications
- Wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 400°F (204°C)
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug
|Weight||0.05 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||5.4 Inches (In)|
|Width||4.7 Inches (In)|
|Height||0.3 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|Features||Works with any test instrument accepting a K-type thermocouple|
|For Use With||Use the ATB1 for outdoor dry bulb temperatures when finding target superheat. The ATB1 can be used with any of our meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.