This Air Purifier is designed for use in the return air duct of a forced air heating, cooling, and ventilation system.
It combines superior filtration efficiency, MERV 15, with pathogen-killing technology to deliver maximum air purification.
This Air Purifier is designed to require minimal maintenance.
Maintenance is limited to the replacement of the air purification cartridge and inspection/brush cleaning of the ionization array.
Frequency of air purifier cartridge replacement and cleaning of the ionization array may vary depending on ductwork design and local environmental conditions.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Filtration Performance - High efficiency MERV 15.
- Germicidal Performance - 96% germicidal/deactivation of human influenza virus, common cold virus and streptococcus bacteria.
- Simple - Virtually no cleaning required. Simply change purifier cartridge periodically.
- Easy to Install - Five distinct cabinet sizes help to ensure a perfect fit to the bottom and side of most fan coils and furnaces. Includes power cords.
- Application Possibilities - Unit can be installed in a horizontal or vertical position, which makes it equally adaptable to horizontal, downflow, or standard upflow applications.
- Solid-State Power Supply - Power supply is a highly reliable, dual voltage compatible, state-of-the-art, solid-state device.
- Durable Cabinet - Heavy-steel cabinet supports up to 400 lb when installed beneath a fan coil.
- Agency Listed - Model DGAP Air Purifier is UL (Canada and US) listed.
|Weight||27 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||27.68 Inches (In)|
|Width||7.25 Inches (In)|
|Height||18.48 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Filter Size||17.3" x 24.9" x 2.6"|
|Input Voltage||115 VAC; 208-230 VAC|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.