- Improved Efficiency - Motor runs at most efficient portion of motor performance curve by design
- Ensures motor is not overloaded
- Ensures that motor operates at the design RPM, which produces the correct airflow
- Reduced System Vibration - System design put motor RPM at optimal point for limiting torque pulsations that can generate excess vibration in the unit
- Reduced Noise - System qualification includes additional testing such as start/stop and pure tone noise identification which further ensures there is not excessive vibration or noise during unit operation.
- Overall length of motor assures that fan is located at intended position to minimize sound and maximize airflow
- Reduced stress on components
- Natural frequencies of the top system are determined through design process.
- Motor operating frequencies are designed away from these resonances
- Reduced wear on system
- Motors tested to Temprise standard, stricter than required by UL 1995.
- Motors must meet maximum winding temperatures required by UL at higher ambient and wider voltage ranges (RES-SPL-CQR-0012A)
- Stringent design-life testing provides longer life 100,000 on/off cycles and 50,000 total running hours; 15 years.
- Reliability Testing Regimen - Each motor chassis design goes through internal and supplier testing including salt spray, torture, life, and operational envelope testing. (CC14BD002 and Alternating Current Fan Motor Standard)
- Raceway Connections - FAP motors have liquid tight connector for lead exit that connects to raceway.
- Wire Terminations and Lengths - Wire terminations are the same as production motors so no termination is necessary. Wire lengths reach required end points without alteration.
- Fewer On-site Modifications required - Fan guards and top covers are designed to accept FAP motors without modification.
- Exact size fit means easiest access.
- Few Hardware issues - Hardware used to mount and secure original motor can be used to mount replacement motor UL & CSA Qualified Both the CBP unit and the FAP motor are UL & CSA qualified. Using the FAP motor maintains UL & CSA qualification of the equipment
|Weight||16.711 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||5.8 Inches (In)|
|Width||5.8 Inches (In)|
|Height||10.5 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Application||Provides exact drop-in replacement|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Capacitor MFD µF||10|
|Comments/Notes||Meets exact design specifications for optimum system performance|
|Full Load Amps||11.1|
|Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Ratings||Maintains agency listings and safety standards|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.