The DRS18100 1" Insulated Cable Staples are designed for use in the DEWALT® DCN701 Cordless Cable Stapler. They are UL® listed (406A) for common Romex® (NM Sheathed Cable), and MC (Metal Clad) cable applications*. The staple crown is plastic insulated and these fasteners adhere to the National Electrical Code®. These staples can also be driven manually using a hammer for tight space applications. *See UL® approved cable combinations chart for specific cable approvals.
- UL® Listed (406A) and compliant with the National Electrical Code®
- 1" staple leg length with 3/4" plastic insulated crown
- For use in the DEWALT® DCN701 20V MAX* Cordless Cable Stapler
- Can be manually driven with a hammer in tight locations
- UL® approved for single or double stacked Romex® (NM Sheathed Cable) and MC (Metal Clad) cable. See UL® approved cable combinations chart for specific cable approvals.
- Also suitable for use with low voltage cables such as CAT3, CAT5, and coax.
- 540 staples per box
- 540 Qty DRS18100 1" Insulated Cable Staples
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.