The ED510 Display Module is designed to operate with the FLAME-MONITOR Burner Management Control System using the EP and EPD style (remote mount only for EPD style) programmer modules as well as the MicroM series of controls. INSTALLATION
The ED510 display mounts directly onto the front of the EP style programmers. The ED510 can bemounted onto the programmer when the programmer is either installed in the EB700 chassis or not.
- Two (2) line by sixteen (16) character backlit LCD display.
- Continuous display of current burner operating status, including first out annunciation in theevent of a lockout condition.
- Three (3) key, tactile dome keypad to provide historical information of the burner, last six (6) lockout conditions (with burner cycle and burner hour time stamp), assign messages associated with the operation of the E300 expansion module, and diagnostic messages.
- Design mounts directly onto the front face of the EP style programmers.
- RJ style connector for connection to the EP and EPD programmer.
- Remote display capability with the EP and EPD style programmers and MicroM system usingstandard DIN sized opening and remote mounting kit. Refer to Bulletin E-8002.
- Weather proof housing (NEMA 4 using remote mounting kit 129-145-1, -2).
- Burner Management Control Display Module
- Item Display Module
- Type 2 Line x 16 Character Backlit LCD
- Operating Temperature 32 to 140 Deg F
- Size 3.63 Inch Length x 3.63 Inch Width (Panel Cut-Out)
- Shape Square
- Application Burner Management Control
- Approval UL, CSA, FM
- Includes 1.25 Inch ED580-1 Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.