Introducing the simplest, most intuitive control available to the geothermal industry: the ECO-0550, now with the Thermolinx™ Hydronic Network, allowing you to control your geothermal system from the palm of your hand. The ECO-0550 covers a multitude of geothermal applications, and can accommodate for heat pumps with a backup boiler, reversing valve and a system pump for complete system coverage with the ability to control single or dual tank systems.
Heat Pump & Backup Control
The ECO-0550 stand-alone control is designed to control equipment in a 2 pipe, single or dual tank, hydronic heating or cooling system. The ECO-0550 can control up to three (3) heat pump stages (air-to-water or water-water) or chillers and a reversing valve with outdoor temperature reset control.
This powerful control can also control a backup heat source (boiler) while operating two (2) heat pump stages. The backup heat source can be brought on with a few different options based on outdoor or tank temperatures. The control can manage single tank applications as well as applications with separate hot and cold tanks.
EcoSwitch Energy Clock
The EcoSwitch feature allows you to lockout your heat pumps and run only the backup boiler on a timed schedule, allowing you to save on energy and lower your utility bills during peak time periods. The schedule can be set for 4 different times per day for weekends and weekdays.
Remote Access Anytime, Anywhere
Used in conjunction with the free HBX Thermolinx™ mobile app, users can control their geothermal system remotely from there smartphone or tablet devices with the ability to adjust heat pump and backup parameters, monitor tank temperatures, equipment operation status and receive alarm notifications.
- Remote access via Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet devices
- Stage up to 3 heat pumps
- Backup boiler control with 2 heat pump operation
- Outdoor temperature reset
- Single or dual tank modes
- Runs reversing valve and/or 3 way valves
- Rotates heat pumps based on time or cycles
- Automatic heat / cool changeover
- Priority setup for heating or cooling
- Warm & cold weather shutdown with lagtime setup for shoulder seasons
- EcoSwitch – Lockout heat pumps and run backup boiler only
- Pump Exercising
- Limited 2 year warranty
- Power Supply:120 VAC, ± 10%, 50/60Hz 15A Max
- Microprocessor:8-Bit, 8MHz
- Graphic Display:2.50” x 1.57” (63.5mm x 40mm) viewable area
- Weight:0.408 KG (0.89lbs)
- Dimensions:4.76” x 7.40” x 2.59” (121mm x 188mm x 66
- Storage:50°F to 104°F(10ºC to 40ºC)
- Inputs / Outputs:
- 3 x Thermistor Input (10K Ohm)
- 2x Miscellaneous Input signals
- 3x Relay Dry Contact Outputs(240VAC 10 Amps)
- 1 X 2Amp Dry Contact
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.