These electromagnetically-operated Definite Purpose Contactors provide switching for starting induction motors.
- Silver cadmium oxide contacts provide long life under demanding duty cycles.
- Low profile design allows for more wiring room.
- Multiple mounting holes and slots for convenient, interchangeable mounting with most competitive devices.
- Coil Ratings Voltage 120 Vac
- Poles: 2
- Electrical Connections (main): #10 combination head screws
- Contact Connections (coil): double 1/4 in. quick-connects
- Dimensions (in.): 2.2" high x 3.31" wide x 2.17" deep
- Contact Electrical Ratings (AFL @ 277, 480, 600 Vac) 30 A @ 240/277 Vac
|Economy Definite Purpose Contactor|
|Temperature Range (F):||-4° to 149°F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.