These electromagnetically-operated Definite Purpose Contactors provide switching for starting induction motors.
- Meets ARI-780 Standard at started ratings (500,000 cycle mechanical life, 200,000 cycle electrical life and 10,000 cycle recycle life); the most demanding ARI requirement.
- Silver cadmium oxide contacts provide long life under demanding duty cycles.
- Low profile design allows for more wiring room.
- Multiple mounting holes and slots for convenient, interchangeable mounting with most competitive devices.
- Coil Ratings Voltage: 277 Vac
- Poles: 2
- Electrical Connections (main): lug connectors
- Contact Connections (coil): double 1/4 in. quick-connects
- Dimensions (in.): 2.2" high x 2.5" wide x 3.31" deep
Temperature Range (F):
|-4° to 149°F|
|PowerPro Definite Purpose Contactor|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.