HONEYWELL DS06-103-DUT-LF PRESSURE REGULATING VALVE, 1-1/4 IN, FNPT, 250 PSI, BRONZE BODY, IMPORT
The Honeywell DS06 Dial Set® Pressure Regulating Valve is a high quality pressure regulating valve that maintains a constant outlet pressure over a wide range of inlet supply pressures. It is suitable for potable water and irrigation applications. The downstream pressure adjustment dial eliminates the need for a pressure gauge when adjusting the pressure setting (static pressure only).
- Built-In Dial-Set - no gauge is needed to install or set static pressure.
- Noncorroding Unitized Cartridge - contains all working parts and is easily replaceable
- Outlet adjustment range of 25 PSI to 90 PSI make it suitable for household, commercial, industrial and turf-and-irrigation applications.
- Install it just about anywhere. The internal and external threading allows for use in thread-by-thread, single union or double-union configurations.
- 1/4" NPT tap accessible from both sides to validate output
- Built in strainer to simplify maintenance
- Approvals - ASSE 1003, IAPMO, CSA, Low Lead Compliant
- Internal parts: Stainless steel and engineered plastics
- Regulator mechanism: Fabric-reinforced diaphragm
- Operating Temperature Range: 140 F Maximum
- Connection Type: Female NPT Threaded Inlet & Outlet Externally threaded for Unions
- Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range: 25-90 PSI
- Inlet Pressure Rating: 250 PSI
- Gauge Tap: 1/4 in. NPT (two, one on each side of body).
- Reducing Ratio: 10:1 Maximum
- Union Fittings: Double-Union Threaded
- Approvals, IAPMO: Listed
- Length 8.27
- Width 8.27
- Height 3.35
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.