Non-Spring Return Modutrol IV Motor
Honeywell 24 volt, non-spring return, foot-mounted Modutrol IV motor with 300 lb-in. torque and 120-240 second timing standard. Series 61 Modutrol IV motors are three-wire spring return and non-spring return floating control motors. Use these motors with controllers that provide a switched SPDT or floating output to operate dampers or valves.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
- Damper Actuator
- Type Electric, Floating
- Operation Type Non-Spring Return
- Voltage Rating 24 Volt AC
- Maximum AC Voltage 24 Volt
- Frequency Rating 50/60 Hertz
- Power Rating 15 Volt Amp (Driving)
- Torque 300 Inch-Pound
- Angle of Rotation 160 Degree
- Enclosure NEMA 3
- Size 5-1/2 Inch Width x 7-5/16 Inch Depth x 6-7/16 Inch Height
- Body Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Operating Temperature -40 to 150 Deg F (Ambient)
- Application Electric System
- Approval UL, CE
- Mounting Type Foot Mount
- Connection Type Quick Connect Terminal
- Timing 120 to 240 Second
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.