The Series 72 Modutrol IV Motors spring return and non-spring return motors are used to control dampers and valves. The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper or valve at any point between open and closed.
- Integral Junction Box Provides NEMA 3 Weather Protection If Motor is Mounted in the Upright Position
- Motor and Circuitry Operate from 24 Volt AC
- Quick-Connect Terminals are Standard Screw Terminal Adapter is Available
- Adapter Bracket for Matching Shaft Height of Older Motors is Available
- Motors have Field Adjustable Stroke (90 to 160 Degrees)
- Integral Auxiliary Switches are Available Factory Mounted or Can be Field Added
- Spring Return Motors Can Operate Valve Linkages from Power End or Auxiliary End Shafts for Normally Closed or Normally Open Valve Applications
- All Models have Dual Shafts (Slotted and Tapped on Both Ends)
- All Models have Auxiliary Switch Cams
- Fixed Torque Throughout the Entire Voltage Range
- Motors are Designed for Either Normally Open or Normally Closed Valves and Dampers
- Models Available with Adjustable Start (Zero) and Span
- Integral spring return returns motor to normal position when power is interrupted.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Models available with adjustable start (zero) and span.
- Models available with 4 to 20 mA input signal.
- Models available with 2 to 10 Vdc input signal.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- RoHS Compliant
- Damper Actuator
- Type Electric, Modulating
- Operation Type Non-Spring Return
- Voltage Rating 120 Volt AC
- Maximum AC Voltage 120 Volt
- Current Rating 0.24 Amp
- Frequency Rating 50/60 Hertz
- Power Rating 23 Watt
- Torque 150 Inch-Pound
- Angle of Rotation 90 Degree
- Enclosure NEMA 3
- Size 5-1/2 Inch Width x 7-5/16 Inch Depth x 6-7/16 Inch Height
- Body Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Operating Temperature -40 to 150 Deg F (Ambient)
- Application Control Damper and Valve
- Approval UL (Canada and US), CE
- RoHS Compliant
- Mounting Type Foot Mount
- Connection Type Screw Terminal
- Rotation Clockwise
- Control Signal Range 4 to 20 Milliamp
- Nominal Timing 30 to 60 Second
- Includes Transformer, Screw Terminal Adapter, (2) Auxiliary Switch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.