- Suitable for line-voltage, low voltage, or millivolt (Powerpile) control of bulk milk tanks, beverage dispensing machines, ice cube machines, dishwashers, crop drying, tobacco curing, and similar applications.
- Enclosed snap action switches available with SPST or SPDT action.
- Models available that make or break on temperature rise.
- Screwdriver adjustment for temperature setting; external knob option.
- Immersion well not included.
- Description: Temperature Controller, High Limit, 40 F to 180 F
- Type : Remote bulb
- Application: Line-voltage, low-voltage or millivolt (Powerpile) control of bulk milk tanks, beverage dispensing machines, ice cube machines, dishwashers, crop drying, tobacco curing and similar applications.
- Output Type: Relay
- Output: 1 SPST, break on temperature rise
- Voltage: 120 Vac or 240 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Contact ratings (120Vac): 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR
- Contact ratings (240Vac): 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 1
- Capillary Length (ft):5.5 Ft.
- Bulb Size (in.): 2-7/8 in. long x 3/8 in. diameter
- Setpoint Temperature Range: 40 F to 180 F
- Sensor Element: Copper
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 205F
- Differential Temperature (F): 5
- Dimensions (in.): 5-5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2-1/8 in. deep
- Bulb Size (in): 2-7/8 in. long x 3/8 in. diameter
- Comments: Break on temperature rise
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.