- For control of resistive-rated baseboard electric heaters.
- Extremely sensitive to temperature changes.
- Replace virtually all standard wall-mounted line voltage thermostats.
- Color-coded leads allow easy installation.
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch™ mechanism.
- Rugged, plastic mounting base.
- Cover thermometer indicates room temperature.
- Well suited for upgrades and high-end new construction.
- Mounts directly on vertical 2 x 4 in. outlet box, or on 4 x 4 in. outlet box.
|Name||Honeywell T4398A1021 - Premier White High Performance Electric Heat Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heat.|
|Gemaire Item Number||T4398A1021/U|
|Manufacturer Product Number||T4398A1021/U|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight||0.5 Pounds (Lb)|
|Length||4.5 Inches (In)|
|Width||3.0 Inches (In)|
|Height||2.8 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Electrical Rating||Non-inductive resistive 22A at 120/208/240 VAC. 19A at 277 VAC.|
|Approvals||Listed; File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX|
|Temperature Range||50°F to 80°F (10°C to 26.6°C)|
|Includes||Thermometer, range stops and locking cover screws|
|Differential Temperature||2°F; 1°C|
|Ambient Temperature Range||50°F to 80°F (10°C to 26.6°C)|
|Application||Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).|
|Electrical Connection||6 in. (150 mm) copper leadwires, suitable for connecting to aluminum wiring if approved CO/ALR solderless connectors are used.|
|GEM - Case Quantity|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.