Johnson Controls Standard Flow Switch F261MAL-V01C Standard model flow switch with Type 4 (NEMA) enclosure; 1 in., 2 in., 3 in., and 6 in. stainless steel paddles, lock-tooth washer, and stainless steel paddle supplied uninstalled. The F61 Series Flow Switches are Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) flow switches used on fluid lines carrying water, ethylene glycol, or other fluids not classified as hazardous. They can be wired to energize one device and de-energize another device powered from the same source when fluid flow either exceeds or drops below the set flow rate. The F61MG type flow switches are used for low-energy loads to operate small relays, solenoid valves, and electronic control circuits. These flow switches have gold-plated contacts for improved electrical performance in low voltage, low current circuits. Please see submittal sheet for additional Voltage and Horsepower information. Contact Rating: 10A @ 120VAC/360VA @ 120VAC Pilot Duty. North America: cULus Listed; UL 60730, File E6688; FCC Compliant to CFR47, Part 15, Subpart B, Class B Industry Canada (IC) Compliant to Canadian ICES-003, Class B limits.
The Johnson Controls F261 Series flow switches respond to fluid flow in lines carrying water, ethylene glycol, or other nonhazardous fluids. These models also work in applications with swimming pool water and lubricating oils. The F261 Series flow switches use a variety of paddle sizes to respond to fluid flow rates in applications with pipe sizes greater than 1 inch trade size.
- Type 3R (NEMA) or Type 4 (NEMA) Enclosure Allows Use in Indoor or Outdoor Applications
- Viton Diaphragms Allow Use in Fluid Lines Carrying Chlorinated Water, Treated Water, or Other Nonhazardous Fluid
- Low-Flow Operation on Low-Flow Models Actuates Switch with Less than 1 GPM (3.8 L/Min) Flow for Water Applications or 9 GPM (34.1 L/Min) Flow for Steam Applications
- Fluid Flow Switch
- Type Paddle, Standard Flow
- Nominal Size 1 Inch
- End Connection Threaded
- Contact Type SPDT
- Enclosure Type NEMA 3R
- Temperature Rating -20 to 250 Deg F
- Pressure Rating 290 PSI
- Inclusions/Features 1 to 6 Inch Stainless Steel Paddle, Lock-Tooth Washer and Stainless Steel Paddle Screw
- Applicable Standard UL, CE, FCC, RCM
- Wiring Connection Type (3) Color Coded Screw Terminal, (1) Ground Terminal
- Impulse Voltage Rating 4000 Volt AC
- Ambient Temperature -40 to 140 Deg F
- Number of Cycles 100000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.