- Klein Tools
- Three-inch steel blade withstands frequent scoring and slitting of cable jacket
- Blade is securely molded in handle
- Notch on blade back for scraping or removing wire insulation
- Comfortable textured handle with finger grooves and guard
- Leather sheath available, Cat. No. 5163
The Lineman's Skinning Knife from Klein Tools features a 3-Inch blade that gives increased control when scoring and slitting the cable jacket. A notch on the back of the blade works well for scraping and removing insulation. The ergonomic handle has a comfortable texture, finger grooves, and a finger guard.
|Special Features:||Hook Blade and Notch|
|Blade Length:||3'' (76.2 cm)|
|Overall Length:||8'' (20.3 cm)|
|Length Less Ring:||8'' (20.3 cm)|
|Weight:||4.6 oz (130 g)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.