- Narrow cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
Klein's 3/16-Inch Cabinet Tip Screwdriver features a narrow cabinet tip to make tight spaces easily acceptable. This Cushion-Grip Handle Screwdriver offers the comfort and torque needed for all day work. Its Tip-Ident® quickly identifies screwdriver type and tip orientation, and its 6-Inch shaft is heat-treated for greater tool strength.
|Tip Size:||3/16'' (4.8 mm)|
|Shank Length:||6'' (15.2 cm)|
|Overall Length:||9.75'' (24.8 cm)|
|Weight:||2.4 oz (68 g)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.