- Standard length for most applications
- Fits over long bolts and studs
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size
Klein has the nut drivers professionals demand to get the job done. The full hollow shaft facilitates work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance. The handle end is color coded for easy identification. The patented Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size.
|Nut Driver Sizes:||1/2''|
|Shaft Length:||3'' (7.6 cm)|
|Overall Length:||7.313'' (18.6 cm)|
|Weight:||4 oz (113 g)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.