- 1/2-Inch, 9/16-Inch, 5/8-Inch and 3/4-Inch sizes in one tool; 12 point sockets
- Reverse ratcheting action by reversing switches on each end of the wrench
- Wrenches are ruggedly built with smooth edges for comfort
- Chrome plated finish resists corrosion
- Different size openings at each end
- Designed for tough, utility applications
- Compact in size, wrenches have clearly marked sockets for four nut sizes
The 4-in-1 Lineman's Ratcheting Box Wrench features four 12-point socket sizes: 1/2'', 9/16'', 5/8'', and 3/4''. Switches on each end allow you to reverse the ratcheting action to suit your requirements on the job. Grooved handles ensure the wrench doesn't slip. The chrome plated finish keeps this tool free of corrosion.
|Size:||1/2'', 9/16'', 5/8'', 3/4''|
|Number of Points:||12|
|Overall Length:||8.25'' (21 cm)|
|Weight:||10.0 lb (4.5 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.