- Pick wire and insulation debris left in terminals
- Pull, manipulate or trace wires
- Pull bridge clips from 66 blocks
- Push wires into position
- Pry open covers
- Non-conductive body material prevents shorts when pulling wire
- Includes a metal hook end and non-conductive spudger end
- See our Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool Kit (VDV427-822) for everything required to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks
Klein Tools' voice/data/video wire pick enables manipulation of wires at busy blocks and panels. Grab wires or clean out debris in confined spaces with ease. No more messy blocks or panels.
|Overall Length:||7.25'' (18.4 cm)|
|Configuration End 1:||Metal Hook End|
|Configuration End 2:||Non-Conductive Spudger End|
|Weight:||0.10 oz (2.8 g)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.