UV-1000 Germicidal Lights
Highest UV light intensity on the market!
Germicidal lights use intense rays of ultraviolet light to control and kill contaminants like viruses, bacteria, yeast and mold. Installed inside the HVAC duct system, it improves the air in the entire home.
- Improves air quality and protects equipment by sterilizing surfaces
- Dual lamp or single lamp option
- Available in 2,000 microwatts (UV-2000) or 1,496 microwatts (UV-1000)
- UL listed
- Powerful ultraviolet energy helps eliminate biological contaminants like mold and bacteria
- Reduces concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by 50%* within as little as 45 minutes**
- No ozone emissions—a known lung irritant***
Note: Hg-lamps contain mercury. Manage in accordance with disposal laws. Refer to www.lamprecycle.org or call 1-800-9-LENNOX.
*Based on constant circulation of air in the home.
**3000-sq. ft. home with a five ton air handler.
***U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Ozone Gernators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences", August 2006.
|Product Depth||4.375 IN|
|Product Height||7.17 IN|
|Product Width||11 IN|
|Gross Weight||7.65 LB|
|Product Length||17.82 IN|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Easy to install and well made. The bulb can be removed for cleaning or replacement with no tools.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.