The Carbon Fiber Hardhat is a full brim, carbon fiber reinforced resin hard hat offering a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features an innovative synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves. Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Hard hats subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. As a general guideline we recommend replacing hard hats every five years regar
- A Carbon Fiber reinforced resin shell provides superior structural rigidity.
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection to the top of head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up
- 6 point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- Our Carbon Fiber Hardhat Weighs in at an average 315g grams without suspension system. With suspension it weighs on an average of 460 grams.
- Adjustment: Ratchet
- Class: I
- Color: Black
- Industry: Construction, Utility, General Industry, Iron
- Manufacturer: Lift Safety
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Standards: ANSI Z89.1-2014
- Suspension Type: 6-Point
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.