The Littelfuse 600 V in-line watertight fuse holders are the ideal answer for all high humidity and corrosive environments where fuses are required. Available in both breakaway and non-breakaway, single and double pole versions, these fuse holders allow maximum flexibility for any application.
- Street, alley, and parking lot lighting
- Security and perimeter lighting
- Traffic signals
- Outdoor illuminated signs
- Sports lighting
- Boat electrical circuits
- Tractors and yard equipment
- General outdoor circuit protection
- Safety-Permits individual fixture or device to be disconnected from circuit for servicing. Eliminates possibility of shock.
- Individual fixture fusing-Prevents loss of one fixture through accident, vandalism, or end of life from darkening the entire circuit.
- Simplifies maintenance- Being able to immediately identify the one faulted fixture eliminates testing the entire circuit, speeds repair and permits servicing the individual unit while the rest of the circuit is functioning.
- Reduces damage from fault-Can prevent faulted ballast or other failure from severely damaging fixture or device, reducing necessary repair or need of replacement.
- Watertight-Internal O-ring provides watertight seal
- Superior terminal seeds-Ultrasonically-welded terminals provide maximum strength and eliminate leaking at terminals.
- Break-Resistant- Fiberglass –reinforced polymer body resists damage from dropping or impact much better than phenolic look-alikes.
- Flexible terminations-Accommodates a wide range of stranded or solid copper conductors, with either crimp or screw terminals.
- One-pole and two-pole models- available to accommodate all system voltages up to 600v.
|Property (Mouseover for details)||Value|
|Ampere Rating (A)||30|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.