Both the RZ and 210Z series are adaptable for air-gas mixing applications. They are suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed gases, liquified petroleum gases and LP gas-air mixtures. In addition, they may be used for outlet pressures.
Because of balanced valve construction, Z models offer superior performance at an economic price to other type atmospheric regulators.
Maxitrol Z model regulators are used for flow control of burners, nozzle mixers, mixing tees and proportional pre-mixers.
- RZ Series Adaptable for Air-Gas Mixing Applications
- Because of the Balanced Valve Construction, Z Models Offer Superior Performance at an Economic Price to other Types of Atmospheric Regulator
- Multi-Position Mounting
- Gas Pressure Regulator
- Type Adaptable, Zero Governor
- End Connection Female Threaded x Female Threaded
- Body Material Aluminum
- Application Burner, Nozzle Mixer, Mixing Tee and Proportional Pre-Mixer
- Applicable Standard UL, CSA (Canada and US), CE
- Gas Type Natural, Mixed Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas and LP Gas Air Mixture
- Nominal Size 3/4 Inch
- End to End Distance 4 Inch
- Vent Pipe Connection 1/8 Inch Threaded
- Swing Radius 4.3 Inch
- Size 3.9 Inch Width x 5.7 Inch Height
- Pressure Drop Rating 1335 BTU/Hour
- Temperature Rating -40 to 205 Deg F
- Pressure Rating 1/2 PSI (Inlet), 2 PSI (Emergency Exposure Limit), -1 to 1.5 Inch WC (Outlet)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.