Selectra Series 94 systems are designed for use with atmospheric and direct fired burners (used in furnaces, ovens, etc.).
Series 94 is used in either 'remote' or 'self-contained' systems, along with components common to either configuration. A remote system contains an amplifier with a separate temperature selector. A room override thermostat is optional with remote single dial selector. The self-contained system has the amplifier/selector combined as a single unit. Common items include temperature sensors, mixing tubes, and modulator-modulator/regulator valves.
A dual remote temperature selector is also available and is primarily used for paint booth "spray/dry" applications.
- The LED, Located Between Spay and Dry Ranges, Display the Sensed Temperature
- The Temperature is Sensed for Both Ranges with a Single TS194Q Sensor
- Switching Between the Two Temperature Ranges is Accomplished by a SPST Switch
- Temperature Control System Dual Dial
- Type Dual Dial
- Application Paint Spray Booth
- Includes LED Display
- Temperature control
- Dual remote temperature selector
- Used On 94 Temperature Control System
- Temperature Rating 60 to 90 Deg F (Spray), 80 to 180 Deg F (Dry)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.