DISCONTINUED ITEM - MAY BE AVAILABLE AT SELECT WHOLESALERS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
A/C EasyDry contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into a natural organic material that is compatible with and mixes with the lubricant. We recommend the use of A/C EasyDry whenever there is a concern that a system has moisture. It can also be used prior to A/C EasySeal to ensure all moisture has been removed from the air conditioning system. The 3 oz. aerosol can is sufficient to treat systems up to 5 tons.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked all the way to zero, there is typically no air or moisture in the system. When charged, the system has greater pressure than the outside atmospheric pressure and moisture and air will typically not enter the system. But in situations where the system is known to have moisture in it, use A/C EasyDry.
|Packaging Size||Part Number|
|3 oz. pressurized can||4051-06|
|A/C Piercing Valve and Hose||4051-99|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
This product is recommended to be used prior to installing A/C EasySeal in the system.
- Shake can well. Do not inject product into system if compressor is not running.
- Be sure piercing valve handle is turned fully counter clockwise and then attach piercing valve to can.
- Attach other end of charging hose to low side service port. As this is done, there will be a very small release of system charge that will purge air from the hose.
- Turn piercing valve handle fully clockwise to pierce can. Invert can and hold above low side service port.
- While inverted, turn piercing valve handle counter clockwise to install A/C EasyDry. Allow approx. 1 minute for product to completely enter the system.
- Once product is dispensed, remove hose from low side service port. Retain hose for future installations and dispose can properly.
- Run the A/C system continuously for 20 minutes with system operating at normal temperature.
- For systems containing excessive moisture, additional A/C EasyDry may be required.
IMPORTANT R-410A INSTRUCTIONS:
To remove moisture from a R-410A system, pump the system down to achieve a low side pressure between 40 and 50 psi, following the detailed instructions in Application Bulletin 3-51. The bulletin can be downloaded under the "Product Information" tab.
Note: For professional use only. Wear safety glasses and protective gloves. Use in accordance with all regulations and proper service practices in handling of refrigerant.
REUSABLE PIERCING VALVE AND HOSE, DO NOT DISCARD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.