Keep humidifiers clean and scale free with Humidi-Pro. Inhibits scale for one season. Install on the water line that supplies water directly to the humidifier. Equipped with compression fittings for easy installation and seasonal change-outs.
- Clean pad or install new pad before installing Humidi-Pro.
- For best results humidifier should have a daily dump of water from the sump to diminish scale forming minerals.
- Install a new Humidi-Pro before each heating season.
- Operating temperature, min./ max, 40º - 80º F
|Packaging Size||Part Number|
- Shut off water.
- Disconnect existing filter or cut water line where filter is to be installed.
- Install water line directly into the compression fitting at each end of the Humidi-Pro cartridge.
- No additional fittings or tools necessary.
- Insure proper direction of water flow and connect inlet and outlet.
- Carefully turn on the water and check for leaks.
- Check the filter after approximately 8 hours for slight leaks not visible during initial installation.
So far, so good! There is a big difference in white dust output. The house and air are so much cleaner!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.